As you search for your new apartment
, you’ll want to be able to choose from variety of layouts to find the floor plan
that best suits your lifestyle. Also look for great indoor amenities like a full kitchen appliance package, huge closets and a private patio or balcony.
It’s equally important to look at the community amenities
, because this is where you can really enhance your qualify of life if you choose to surround yourself with opportunities for enjoyment.
Here’s a list of ways you can relax and enjoy your life when you choose the right apartment
Get fit and save on gym fees
Take your health and fitness to the next level by working out in a state-of-the-art fitness center with 24-hour access.
Play with your friends and neighbors
Challenge them to a pickup game on the on-site basketball court, a nighttime volley on a lighted tennis court, or a lively contest on a volleyball court to keep things active and fun.
Throw a party
Reserve the clubhouse
with a fully equipped kitchen to celebrate birthdays, milestones and special occasions.
Whether you like coffee, tea or hot chocolate, treat yourself to a hot beverage at the coffee station to start your day off right.
Grill some burgers
Take advantage of the BBQ area to grill up some delicious Oklahoma meat and enjoy open-air dining with family and friends.
Feed the ducks and relax
Watch the water-bird visitors and take a stroll along the pond
to chill out after a long day.
Improve your golf game
Relax and sharpen your game on the residents’ putting greens.
Get tan and wet
Choose from multiple swimming pools to get bronze and fit during the hot summer months.
Play with the kids
Let them hop, skip and jump between multiple playgrounds to encourage activity and help them avoid boredom.
Say hi to Mother Nature
Enjoy a walk or run around the large property on a variety of nature trails
Play with your furry family members
Nothing is more relaxing than watching animals play, so choose an apartment community that offers multiple dog parks
complete with agility courses and night lighting
Make new friends
Good community directors plan events in their apartment complexes as a way of bringing residents together and showing their appreciation. Whether it’s an informal candy giveaway at Valentine’s Day or a fancy holiday party at year’s end, be sure and drop in to say hi and chat with your neighbors and community team.
Go out on the town
When you want to leave the comfort of your home, make sure you choose an apartment with a great location
where I-35, I-40 and I-44 are readily accessible. Here are 11 fun things to do in Oklahoma City:
- Bricktown – Eat, drink and shop while you choose from a variety of restaurants, piano lounges, wine bars and an eclectic mix of shops
- Frontier City – Get your thrills at this western-themed amusement park
- Lake Hefner – Go sailing, fishing or birdwatching, and visit the popular lighthouse for great photo opps
- Martin Park Nature Center – Hike trails through woods & grassland, then enjoy the nature center and take the kids to the playground
- Myriad Botanical Gardens – View the beautiful gardens and cool off at the slash park
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum – Learn about the history and culture of the American West
- Newcastle Casino – Try your luck and enjoy fine dining for a fun evening out
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art – Tour the permanent collection and admire the special exhibits
- Oklahoma City Zoo – Take the whole family to visit the home of over 1,900 animals
- Science Museum Oklahoma – Use your big brain to learn about science, and experience the show at the Kirkpatrick Planetarium
- White Water Bay – Cool off at this water park with rides, slides and pools
If you're looking for an apartment in Oklahoma City with a great location and modern interiors, come visit Brookwood Village Apartment Homes
to schedule your tour today.